Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Assignments and Other Oddities

Got another assignment to do for my Programming Languages class. I have to make a LISP parser in Prolog. Shouldn't be that hard. At the most a work that should take me about 4 hours. Still have to brush up on that Prolog knowledge.

Added a currently reading and learning thing on the side to add spice to the page and let visitors know what I am upto.

Went to class today only to find that there was none. I hate it when teachers dont tell you by email or some other means that there is no email and that class is your only class for the day, you ride a shuttle to class, waiting 15 minutes at the bus stand and find out that there is no class :|. Oh well, allowed me to get some well needed social time in with a classfellow :D.
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment