Thursday, April 21, 2005

New Cousin

There was the addition of another little cousin in our family. My uncle from my mother's side and his wife had a new son. Congratulations to them. They still haven't named the little guy. Hopefully soon :D.

Ok I did some modifications to the weblog. I added a calendar made by Ming and Andy which I got from Ming's blog. Great calendar Ming. Adding it was a breeze and if any of you want to know the specific details and have trouble understanding Ming's included Install.txt file, drop me an email.

I also added the word of the day on the left hand side of the weblog. It is a good way to keep your vocabulary sharp and upto the times. It will update with a new word everday straight from dictionary.com. You can add it to your blog as well by going to dictionary.com and getting the code snippet.
Filed In: [ | | | ]

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh, I want a calendar too. Tell me how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all of them Sarah but some of them are pretty close yes. Yea hes a real cutie. God I have so many cousins. There must be about 20+ in my family. and Guess what, I am the eldest of them all lol and my brother a close second.

    ReplyDelete