Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day



What is Valentine's Day? It is a day when we send out our appreciation for those that we love. This can be love for your significant other, for your parents or anyone that you appreciate and love.

I wanna dedicate my Valentine's day to my parents. Thankyou mom and dad for always being there when I needed you. Through all the happy times and the sad, through it all. Without you, I would have been nothing but a rough pebble in the ocean; you polished me and made sure I shone. You have been my best friends till now and I will make sure that I remain your best friend for life. Thankyou for everything. I love both of you, a lot.

Happy Valentine's day to all of my blogbuddies too. May you all have a fun day.
Filed In: [ | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment