Monday, July 25, 2005

Teacher's Incompetency

Sometimes I want to curse my teachers a for not sending the letters of recommendation on time and then I think well they might have been busy but why do I have to pay for their lateness? Everything else in my application files are complete and yet only letters of recommendations are missing.. One from this uni... one from that.. It's getting frustrating. My parents went to Pakistan on an emergency visit and sent my transcripts from there to US and the Universities got them within a week and how can My letters of recommendation from one place to another place in the US be missing? It is out of my comprehension. I sincerely hope my letters get to their destined places because all my applying otherwise, will be for naught.
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment