Friday, December 29, 2006
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Friday, December 22, 2006
Just thought i'd write something in support of a place that has given me constant joy as an outlet for my thoughts and ramblings as far back as 2004.
P.S: Haloscan Comments is not working with Blogger Beta right now. There are some bugs which will be ironed out soon. SO comments will be back soon :D. Save em in your head till I fix it.
Update: Comments seem to be working ok now. If someone notices any problems, please let me know.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
You are The Devil
Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession
The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.
Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
1. I eat cereals with milk at 2 a.m in the morning because that is when I crave something sweet and nothing is better than cereal and cold milk. It helps me sleep better too.
2. When I listen to certain kinds of music, I get pumped up. Pumped up in the sense that I want to go out and beat someone up. I thought music was supposed to soothe the raging beast, not create one *scratches head*.
3. I love dragons. I'veimagined myself fighting them, taming them, riding them etc etc. Maybe it is because I was introduced to them at such an early age? Who knows. Bottom line: Dragons rock.
4. I think beauty is an illusion. Yes I said it and yes I am a man. I think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and furthermore, beauty alone without character is like a porcelein cup, elaborately designed but empty.
5. I love the smell the rain makes on the ground when it mixes with the sand and earth. I have been known to just sit outside and take it in for hours at end at my grandfathers over in Kashmir. I know most people like it but I still think it's weird.
I am passing this onto Luda, Writers Creek, Arianuz, Heewa and Blue Water.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Winter seems to be catching on with yesterday and today being the coldest days of this winter to date. I forgot how I managed to survive in Michigan before I came to California. Ah the adaptive power of the human body never ceases to amaze.
These days I am watching some new Animes. If any of you are fans of Animes, be sure to watch Fate Stay Night if you can get your hands on it. It is a good Anime and has a captivative soundtrack to boot.