Friday, October 21, 2005

Updating after a while

Ok So times have been hectic. I got into MSU as well and now I have decided to go to MSU and not USC as originally planned. This is due to personal reasons as well as the fact that USC costs more than double what MSU costs and is ahead of MSU only about 1-2 rank places. Moving to MSU will also be easier for me since I am already in Michigan. I intend to move by the end of November and be settled at MSU by the start of December.

I have been calling U-Haul and the other moving places and getting price quotes on the cheapest way to move my stuff there. My dad also proposed the idea that I should also get a driver's liscense, which I probably will do this week or the next.

Other than that nothing much is happening in my life. My parents were very happy after I got into MSU cuz my brother also got in and now both of us can again be roommates :D. Fun times ahead and also some challenging times.
Filed In: [ | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment