Friday, May 26, 2006

Assignment 1

Ok So I've gotten my first assignment for my Web Tech class. Some of the stuff in it is already what I know from experimenting on my blog. CSS and all the HTML stuff. The purpose of the assignment is to make an HTML page with Form elements validated and even changed by DOM and Javascript and made pretty with CSS. It doesn't sound too hard of an assignment. The challenge in this assignment arises in implementing new stuff that I don't know and that is Javascript and DOM. I have until the 31st to do it. That's when it's dude.

Other than that, life is going pretty fine. I am enjoying summer so far in LA. It hasn't gotten terribly hot yet and the night breeze cools down considerably. Well that's all for now.
Filed In: [ | | | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment