Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Glasses Broke :D

SO today I am cleaning my glasses and wham the frame breaks on the left lens and the lens come tumbling down into my hand. Needless to say I was shocked and dissapointed. I bet the lenses I had put in these frames recently were the reason cuz the Lens crafter didnt cut the lens right and had scrwed the frame in pretty tight and caused a lot of strain on the frame and caused it to break. Didn't know that could happen to your frames before. My frist experience with that sorta thing heh. Good thing I have a replacement pair. Problem is it has older lenses, not current ones so wearing it still better than wearing nothing at all, but still not fun wearing em. Gotta go tomorrow and get me some new glasses made.

Hurray!.
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment