Sunday, September 04, 2005

University of Southern California Woooohoo

As one of my previous posts said, I've gotten into USC and am so glad. I still haven't received my letter of admission and I was told it was sent but somehow it got lost in the mail. I was informed today that there was something wrong in the system and many mails sent out did not get to their intended destinations. Well I can wait :D. I am in now and all that. Waiting for my I-20 now. I will have to sell a lot of my stuff, my PC, My TV and all my electrical appliances since, unlike here, I will be living in dorm over at USC :D. Apartments are just too expensive for me as a student to live in, in California. Other than that nothing much is happening.

Sarah you seem to have gone to france and gone lost. I know I haven't updated my blog so I guess many of you guys stopped coming or somthing but hey I am still here so don't deserte me my blog buddies :D. I hope you all are having a blasted good time. Sarah in Frace. Rachel over in SP :D. and all the rest of you ladies and gents.
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment