Thursday, September 06, 2007

Reza Says

Some of you might have noticed that the disseminationforall.blogspot.com link does not appear anymore when you come to my website. Well to cut the story short, I bought the domain rezasays.com. All of you can link to www.rezasays.com instead of the usual convoluted long blogspot URL to get to my blog. This will help solve the issue of bloggers in Pakistan not being able to visit my website, not to mention it looks good.

I have a renewd interest in the group Enigma and in a sudden impulse bought all their albums from Amazon. The music reminds of a multitude of games that I played as well as some fond memories of how the times when I first listened to the music. Isn't it amazing and surreal that sometimes music associated itself with memories and they all come rushing past as soon as you put in your favorite track, 10 years down the line. Magnificent.

Today's Enigma Track: T.N.T For The Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment