Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adversity Breeds Inspiration

What does God have in store for me. I know not. Again and again life throws curveballs at me. Each time I think, it can't get any worse, this surely must be it, the epitome of my test; the test of my patience, perseverance and conviction, I am engulfed in another adversity, the target of another curveball. For I am wrong, there are always going to be more tests to endure and more exams to take. Not the tests you take in school, or the exams the teacher wants you to pass. But the one's God tells you to pass. The test of life.

I will endure. I am a tenacious son of a gun. Throw them at me and I will pass all of them. The day I stop being tenacious and stubborn is the day I die. For that is life, to soldier along, to hope for a better tomorrow, to keep praying and working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment