Saturday, December 17, 2005

Added del.icio.us tagging and bookmarking

I have added del.icio.us tagging and bookmarking to my blog today. I went over all my previous posts and also tagged and filed them. Del.icio.us is a bookmarking service that lets you bookmark websites and information you find over the internet either using tags or without them. The advantage of the service is that you can access your bookmarks and favorites from any computer with an internet connection. This is great for researchers, students and other people. It is also great for sharing favorite links and wish lists etc with your friends. If you have a del.icio.us and if you like any of my posts, you can see the bookmark to del.icio.us link at the bottom. Just got to click that. Give it a try. It might seem daunting at first, but it is a lot of fun and of great use.

On another note please tell me if you are having problems with the loading times on my blog. It seems the LIVE feeds on the right take too much time to load from Feeddigest. I want you guys to give me your comments stating whether it is slow or not slow. Depending on that, I will either remove them or keep them. I would appreciate your comments in this regard. Thanks guys.
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment