Sunday, December 18, 2005

I-20 Issues

Well I got an email today from the USC Office of International Student Services (OIS). They informed me that they have made a small error in processing my new I-20. They wrote Fall 2006 as my joining/starting semester date instead of Spring 2006. Well, they assured me there won't be any problems and once I arrive there on the 4th of January, they will correct it. The reason I am kind of worried is because my Optional Practical Training expires in Febraury 2006 and Fall 2006 semesters normally start in August 2006. I don't want the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to have any wrong ideas about me. I am saving the OIS's email as proof for the DHS should problems arise. Let us hope and see what happens.
Filed In: [ | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment