Saturday, November 06, 2004

AH belated updated

Ah sorry to all the people that come here looking for an update and dont find any. I have been really busy witha lot of stuff recently and totally didnt get time to post.

All is well. I am going to apply for my OPT on monday so I can stay in the US for another year after I graduate. I have been busy doing my assignments and stuff. I have still to decide on where i want to live and if I sign my lease or not. That depends on if my parents get a visa or not. Lets see.

Apart from that nothing much is happening. Will update more regularly now :)

Filed In: [ | | ]

2 comments:

  1. man i do not envy you finding a place to live. that was the one thing i dreaded above all else while in school - moving every semester. good luck finding a place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to go bravo,best wishes on all your endeavors. Handsome site and picture perfect.
    "Measure wealth not by the things you have, but by the things you have for which you would not take money".Cheers,Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA

    ReplyDelete