Saturday, November 13, 2004

Happy Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak to all muslims around the world on this festive ocassion. May you have many more and have lots of merriment and all that good stuff :D. For me, im going to the Junoon Concert on Monday the 15th :D. It will be one hell of a blast. I've never been to a good concert before from a good band. This one will be my first.

On the apartment front I have been allowed to wait until December 1st for a decision on whether i want to stay in my current apartment for the next semester or not. The reason being my parents having no idea about their VISA status and me not sure of getting an OPT. I will find out hopefully between Nov 24 - Dec 1 if I am getting an OPT.

Pakistan won the Jubilee Celebration match against India at Eden Gardens in Kolkata today. Masterful run chase and great composure of the Pakistani batsmen. Salman Butt was amazing at just 20 years of age. Showed a lot of maturity and good temprament in his unbeaten 107. Kudos and congratulations to the Pakistani team and to India good luck in getting their form back. It was a hard fought match fitting for the Jubilee celebrations.
Filed In: [ | | | | | | | ]

1 comment:

  1. hey, you like trance music. if youre on orkut,join http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=503053 and if youre not, then checkout http://trancepakistan.tk

    ReplyDelete