Tuesday, January 03, 2006

King Kong and Random Stuff

Been busy as usual over here in Los Angeles. It was raining here for the last 2 days and today it was nice and sunny LA weather. Went out and saw King Kong today. I must say, this has got to be one of my favorite films of all time now. It makes you cry, smile, jump with joy and shreik with terror all in the same movie. If you haven't yet watched King Kong, do yourself a favor and go watch it. Trust me, you will love you did.

My glasses are giving me random problems which I wont go into the details here. I need to go to an optimeterist tomorrow and sort em out. Hopefully its nothing serious and can be resolved pretty straightforwardly and easily.

Tomorrow International Student Orientation starts at USC. The checkin time is 7:30 AM. Now when I read that time, I was like, whaaa... Well 7:30 onwards is what it meant and I think, I will run down there to check myself in around 8:15ish. Hopefully, I can find some time in between to run to the optimetrist...

Stay tuned.
Filed In: [ | | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment