Friday, December 02, 2005

Apartment Assigned

An apartment was assigned to me on the USC campus by the USC Housing office. It is a 4 person 2 bedroom apartment but the thing is I will have to share it with 2 other people apart from me and my brother. Never shared an apartment or even a room with anyone else, other than my brother so this will be a new experience for me. Looking forward to it really. Been browing the internet for some tips as to how to deal with roomates and all that. Seems communication and compromise are some of the top things. Laying down the ground rules and then having everyone follow them :D. Will give me a new prespective on myself and a good learning experience I think. Seeing yourself from the eyes of another person, other than your brother and then making yourself better with what critiques you get, makes you a better person in the longer run I guess. I hope I get some good apartment mates though otherwise it will be hell :D.

I will probably move out and get my own apartment with me and my brother only in it, if things don't work out and the roommates are overrly hard to get along with and stuff. Will start looking for apartments after I land in LA. At least for the first semester, my fate and that of my apartment-mates to be, is intertwined.
Filed In: [ | | | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment