Friday, December 23, 2005

First Words Of Urdu - اردو کے پہلے الفاظ

I thought I would write some words in Urdu today. So I installed some urdu fonts. I am thinking of writing the remaining posts in Urdu and English both. Give me your comments in this regard. (P.S: Note I have pronounced Fonts as FANTS in Urdu and also fobbish Urdu with lots of repetition, lol. Bear with me. I am new to this thing and writing urdu after a lapse of 5 years. The translations will not be word for word but the general meaning will be the same in its entirety. I also might not be able to translate every post into Urdu and some will be only English depending on the time I have on that day).


آج ميں نے سوچا کہ ميں اردو ميں کچ لکھوں۔ اس سلسلے ميں، ميں نے اردو کے فانٹز اِنسٹال کيے ہيں۔ اب ميں سوچ رہا ہوں کہ باقی ساری پوسٹس اردو اور انگلش دونوں ميں لکھوں۔ آپ لوگ اپنی راۓ ديں اس بارے ميں۔
Filed In: [ | | | | ]

No comments:

Post a Comment